What's new

Dads drawer stash!!

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dad's drawer stash!!

I was going through a box of pennies the other day when out of the blue my dad calls me. "Hey I have some change for you" So, I'm thinking its just some clad he just found. But when I looked at what he had, I was thrilled.

Check out these finds.

14 Wheats
1 - '60 Hong Kong Dollar (I have no idea how this got intot he mix)
3 - NYC Subway Tokens
1 - '64 Washington
1 - '43 Steel Penny
2 - Rosies ('63 & '64)
1 - 1897 "V" Nickel
1 - '79 Susan B
1 - '64 JFK
1 - 2003 Silver Ounce Unc.

Dad knows best! Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • CIMG1130.webp
    CIMG1130.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 376
  • CIMG1131.webp
    CIMG1131.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 349
  • CIMG1134.webp
    CIMG1134.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 340
  • CIMG1135.webp
    CIMG1135.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0
Re: Dad's drawer stash!!

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Dad's drawer stash!!

crazyjarhead said:
Boy, Dad must like you :icon_sunny:

Yea, I was just thinking how glad I was to have gotten to them before he threw them in the change jar.
 
Re: Dad's drawer stash!!

You gotta love when family hooks you up. I remember when my dad gave me my first walking liberty and franklin. He also hooked me up with a Morgan and a Washington commemorative. Thanks Dad!

-Golden Silver
 
Re: Dad's drawer stash!!

wow nice stash! that V nick looks sharp :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom