mcmich
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hit some old spots with the Equinox. I like this thing, picks through the trash. This spot was used for 50 years as a park-dance hall. It had been hit hard over the years. Found a couple of barbers, these barely registered. Wheats everywhere, tired of digging them could have many more. The barber dime is a 1913 S 510 k minted.
Attachments
Last edited:
So I have vacation to burn so I have been getting back out, enjoying the time in the woods. Min bugs and nice colors. Not a bad day! Standing liberty, silver nickel, buff, rosie and or 8 or so wheats. Still have more vacation to use, will be getting back out, hopefully after a good rain. Typically I do not get into programming the detector. I will give it a whirl as this place is loaded with pull tabs. Plan to concentrate on the low VDIs.








