What's new

Dancing Ladys Earrings

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Merry Christmas to all... I had a great day today water hunting I find one of the lady ear first 5min later
shocked.gif
I find the second lady earring it was like something out of this world
wow.gif
they are silver... one old bullet, a brass hair clip.and some clad....
 

Attachments

  • dancing ladys.webp
    dancing ladys.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 123
  • dancing ladys (1).webp
    dancing ladys (1).webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 121
  • dancing ladys (3).webp
    dancing ladys (3).webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 115
  • dancing ladys (4).webp
    dancing ladys (4).webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
She must have been mad at her boyfriend who bought her those earrings and chucked both of them in the water. Why else would you find both? Wonder what he did wrong?
 
She must have been mad at her boyfriend who bought her those earrings and chucked both of them in the water. Why else would you find both? Wonder what he did wrong?


He gave her those ugly earrings.:laughing7:
 
They are a bit large... :thumbsup:
 
She must have been mad at her boyfriend who bought her those earrings and chucked both of them in the water. Why else would you find both? Wonder what he did wrong?
I think women take them off so they wont lose them and then lose them out of their pockets or they give them to their husbands and they lose them. We find a lot of them with the backs on them or the snaps closed. I think there is just as much jewelery lost by people taking it off so they wont lose it as there is thats just lost.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom