oz_il
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
This one is stamped 14K and the maker's mark seems like the real deal. I'll have the stone tested to see if it is a small (perhaps .25 carat) diamond.
Has a date stamped on the ring and it was shallow, perhaps 1/2'' down so may have been lost this year. I'll call the park district up to see if anyone reported a lost ring.
The ace had it ring up as a nickle.
Glad I was able to get out for 45 minutes after work!
Has a date stamped on the ring and it was shallow, perhaps 1/2'' down so may have been lost this year. I'll call the park district up to see if anyone reported a lost ring.
The ace had it ring up as a nickle.
Glad I was able to get out for 45 minutes after work!
She said someone may come in and tell us to keep an eye out for something, but that is about it. Oh brother.








