What's new

Dansco type album

greg1186

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
182
Reaction score
796
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone have one of these for sale or trade? I believe they are out of print??
 
I just looked on ebay............ HOLY CRAP! $130.00 for a shrink wrapped new one! I think you are right, they must not be making them anymore. The used ones are fetching a fair price too.

I do have one but I think that I will be keeping it. Good luck:icon_thumright:


VPR
 
These are no longer in production. If you want a good price on one keep your eyes open at antique shops. I found one for $10 several months ago. Been looking for a long time but was never willing to pay $100 for one. 90% off aint bad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom