jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The times. (Richmond, Va.), 04 Dec. 1901.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The times. (Richmond, Va.) 1890-1903, December 04, 1901, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Upvote 0

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just told a reporter that i
am claiming the CONfederate treasure!

Telling anyone is your first mistake. To tell a reporter, you may as well stand on the corner and tell everyone. Something like that you have to keep it secret and work on every angle sooner or later a door may open. If it doesn't then all you have wasted is a thought. But to tell everyone, someone will dig there and you will be wondering whether the treasure was there or not. As far as a birch tree I have not seen any in Greenhill Cemetery. There are several hollys and beech trees and even iron wood that have some good carvings on them but I have seen no birch trees. Good luck.

Also you say to look at the symbol but I see no photo?

I have already been to City Council meetings and they will tell you they do not want to go there. I have it on audio tape. It was the first televised City Council Meeting back in the late 1990's. Others have gone to the Mayor and City Council and they will let you look around all you want but you will never be able to dig on City owned property ever.

I am going to take a wild guess here but are you referring to the beech tree that my partner and I found and was in the Danville Registrar & Bee newspaper. Because if you are you are reading the message entirely wrong. It has no "3" on the tree that is actually a "13" which stands for the letter "M" for the Goddess Minerva or Athena which every language you prefer Greek or Roman. Also the "13" could be a letter "B" which also stands for the same thing. As for the railroad tracks you are referring to "is not" it is only cracks in the carving. And then you mention a "rattlesnake" which is not a "rattlesnake" only a "snake" Again goes back to mythology and Freemasonry. If you are trying to claim the Confederate Treasure on that basis forget it, you have mis-read it and you have not found the right location.

Last edited:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with George Washington and he was the mason. He taught me everything! I know why the
masons do not talk about anything because
everything they say is a clue!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-KGC have you seen a capstone from a
Mason treasure. My CAPSTONE has George Washington on the bottom! That's got to
mean something doesn't it!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen a Capstone the last rock put on the treasure. I have It! Has know one seen one! If not I just sell pictures of in a series!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard you went to City Council last night how did that go?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA get in touch!

With five post in a roll and in all babbling it sounds like you may be losing it my friend get a grip.

You mention simplicity but do you really think they would make it simple so just anyone could figure it out? Not likely.

Last edited:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If not im just leaving the treasure there!
Maybe some one else to find! And if they
do I'll let them have it. First you have to find George Washington mason first. THEN the journey
shall begin. Just remember George Washington was religious. He was charmed by God. French
and Indian war, an indian shot at George 12 times
and didn't hit him. Indian dropped his gun and ran away!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read that but just maybe the Indian's sight was bent from falling off his horse drunk so many times?

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wm the Conqueror Esquire

At least one of those kegs made it to Ocala/Silver Springs , Florida with either Benjamin, Wood, or Breckinridge.
CSA Capt of the Marion county Home Guard, Edmund Davis Howse, owner of the Silver Springs riverboat landing and Marion county's first Sheriff received some of these Mexican silver dollars, as well CSA Capt J J Dickinson, and CSA spy Lola Sanchez of Palatka, all aided those three from their escape from the Union.
There were other Ocala/ Marion county citizens who received a portion of the Mexican silver dollars,
including CSA Brig Gen Robert Bullock, at whose home Breckinridge and Wood stayed before their journey up the St Johns from Fort Butler (Astor) to Fort Mellon (Sanford on Lake Monroe), overland to the intercoastal and down to Fort Dallas (Miami) and onto to Cuba where they stayed with relatives of Lola Sanchez.
Many of those silver dollars remained with Ocala families until the 1960's, and possibly some today.

:laughing7:I know you can't believe! I have mastered the art of the CRAFT! I know you can't understand! Every time I speak is a clue!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:I know you can't believe! I have mastered the art of the CRAFT! I know you can't understand! Every time I speak is a clue!

If you have all the answers no clues needed go dig up the treasure. You still have not mentioned how you did at the City Council Meeting? I will bet you never even took to the floor.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told them I was going to take and not
Leave a mess and that it was all mine!
That I was the owner and trustee of it
forever! I'm ready! OR since I know,
I'll let you find it and I will split with you!
What's supposed to be in it. I was looking
for the silver, a few gold bars, and a few gold
coins.THE only story I really stayed with me
was the story from Richmond!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want all of us to prosper! ITS not the