What's new

Dare you to roadtrip.....

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
8,200
Reaction score
6,696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool show this weekend in my neck of the woods. vintagetulsashow.com at the expo in Tulsa. I have been to the one in Eureka Springs, Ar. and I love these places. They have anything for anybody. Hey if any of you want to come out let me know so I can shake your hands....
 
I would have loved to do that. I lived in Tulsa as a kid and used to sack grab fireflies.
Hope you're having a great time!
 
Tulsa, Oklahoma – February 17-19, 2017

It's going on right now, a wee bit late for me to head that way. There are many, many opportunities for us folks here to meet. We just kinda need a bit more forewarning!

Maybe it's time for a few of us here to plan to meet again. I know I'll never forget my trip to Florida last year where I met TH, GIB, and Pat Cats :)

Perhaps we may need a "Get Together" forum?

Keep the faith!

It's Deep :)
 
It was a wonderful show with Daryl Starbirds car show going on right next door....A lot for everyone..Sorry no one could make it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom