What's new

Darth Walker: Quarters

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I have been lucky.

I have searched 3 box of quarters and I have found One silver quarter in each box.

I had always focused on halves but I have been skunked lately.

I came out with this

Half's Advantages
1 You will most likely find silver
2 the 90% is precious today due to the silver prices
Half's dis-adventages
1 Difficult to find rolls
2 Difficult to dump
3 Difficult to spend (with out looking like a human with 3 heads)

Quarters Advantages
1 You will always find rolls
2 They are all 90%
3 Easy to dump
4 Easy to spend (and still you are a normal person)

Quarters Disadvantages
1 Very difficult to find a silver one

Merry Christmas

Darth Walker
 
Upvote 0
It's clear that the advantages outweigh the dis-advantages. Go for it! HH

FL Junkman
 
pretty good results... i got a box to do in the morning... i think it will be better then doing 2 dime boxes... i like dimes and quarters because they are normal but with gas prices they do not pay... but if it is on the way then go for it
 
Quarters- I have gone through $4000 worth = skunk on them all . If you are having luck I would keep at it. My only concern is when I dump my quarters they think I am a business and then want to start charging me fees - Half's they never think I am a business. What business deals with half's?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom