Darth Walker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2009
- Messages
- 1,402
- Reaction score
- 118
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, I have modernized my CRH searches since it has been very silver dry just as the weather in Low Texas nowadays.
I went to the teller line and asked if they have see through rolls (plastic rolls).
Teller said , "yes" and he let me look
at the rolls with out buying them. In a full box of quarters I got a lonely 1959 quarter.
I got that roll. When teller asked me amazed, " What are you looking for?", I said, " Oh just for shine
new coins".
I do not know what is happening, I even think that maybe sorting metal machines are been used since it has been terrible with half's.
Darth Walker
I went to the teller line and asked if they have see through rolls (plastic rolls).
Teller said , "yes" and he let me look
at the rolls with out buying them. In a full box of quarters I got a lonely 1959 quarter.
I got that roll. When teller asked me amazed, " What are you looking for?", I said, " Oh just for shine
new coins".
I do not know what is happening, I even think that maybe sorting metal machines are been used since it has been terrible with half's.
Darth Walker
Upvote
0







