Date damage figured out I think ,on a wheat penny.

Now that is some interesting damage there. I do find it interesting and it does resemble the 5 but I can't be certain.

Looks like a 5. Has the appearance of once being a parking lot coin.

Looks more like it was run over by a bulldozer. But I have to ask is it really damage or something else?

It is definitely damage.

In my none expert opinion all parking lot damage has a lead in point of impact and even if impacted straight down I do not see that here.JMO

dude has 7 bullet holes to chest & brain---- coroner says he died from the flu, it's a plain ol' wheat with multiple scars, bad color and wear--- even if did have an "error"-----still worth NUTTIN'---

dude has 7 bullet holes to chest & brain---- coroner says he died from the flu, it's a plain ol' wheat with multiple scars, bad color and wear--- even if did have an "error"-----still worth NUTTIN'---

Worth One US Cent. Thanks for very helpful information.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I see you've posted on forum. It's not cool to attack members. Careful or someone will come along and put you in timeout!

May have already. Wont let me like any of the comments. Sorry my bad.

It is definitely damage.

I would be quite intrigued with as to how you ( iyo) came to this conclusion? I see no damage around or near the number in question.Please be specific with your explanation so as to eliminate all doubt.
Thanks all info appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back