What's new

Dating a pewter snake ring

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my girlfriend found this pewter snake ring the other day and am trying to date it for her there's no marks on it but I'm guessing later 1800s the pewter is extremely soft bends very easily any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Kent
 

Attachments

  • 1437917363950.webp
    1437917363950.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 6
I think its early 1900s.
 
And that doesn't make your girlfriend jealous? Dating a ring? ;)
 
HEY PLYMOUTH , BESS PUT THAT RING BACK BEFORE YOU GET BIT BY IT. I CANT SEE IT VERY WELL BUT W AND C COMMENTED SO VERY NICE FIND.
 
Cool olde! Some amazing old stuff...:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom