What's new

Daugter wants some sharks teeth

sask hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
556
Reaction score
111
Golden Thread
0
Location
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey you beach hunters , my youngest daughter is fascinated with sharks at the moment , and of course living on the prairies there is zero chance of finding any lol, was hopeing that someone could pop a few in an envelope and send them my way? I will even pay for postage as well, thanx :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
Oh ok thanks for that info , I will go back and we read the link . I didn't put 2+2 together lol Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

The top right tooth looks exactly like a tiger shark tooth!!!! And that was one of the sharks they discussed at school , how kewl is it for her to bring these to school and show something they have only read about ,
 
Last edited:
Well want to send a big thankyoy to Jeff !!! Mailman brought a bubbie wrap envelope a few minutes ago , I have not opened them up as I want to leave that for my daughter to do, and Tuesdays are show and tell for her so they came at a perfect time!! I owe you a favor !!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Well want to send a big thankyoy to Jeff !!! Mailman brought a bubbie wrap envelope a few minutes ago , I have not opened them up as I want to leave that for my daughter to do, and Tuesdays are show and tell for her so they came at a perfect time!! I owe you a favor !!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Awesome S_Hunter :headbang:

This morning as I woke up it was the first thing I thought about & wondered how long yet :icon_thumright:

they will be inside the Cut off Corner of another Bubble wrap Envelope,
So they will hopefully be safe in there .
 
Just an update .... Sharks teeth were a home run!!! She was so happy to have actual real sharks teeth to bring to school today, asked me three times if I had packed them in her school backpack , thanx again for Makeing a little girl happy and me look like a great dad!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
That's the best post I've read today good job everyone!
 
WOW kEITH went above and beyond on what he sent my daughters , must be at least 40
Or more teeth, fossils, shells, it was like Xmas all over again. Thankyoy so much for bringing a smile to her famen

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom