What's new

Davao

Geoseer

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Hello, I'm in Davao with nice equipment. I can scan your site and my team can conduct the recovery after we finalize a fair sharing agreement in writing.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I'm in Davao with nice equipment. I can scan your site and my team can conduct the recovery after we finalize a fair sharing agreement in writing.
Sorry it violates our rules, Treasurenet can not be used to raise funding.
 
Sorry it violates our rules, Treasurenet can not be used to raise funding.
Raise funding? Whoever said anything about raising funding? Okay, yeah go ahead and delete the thread. I won't be coming back here anyway
 
Hello, I'm in Davao with nice equipment. I can scan your site and my team can conduct the recovery after we finalize a fair sharing agreement in writing.
Have you or your team located and retrieved any of Yamashita Gold yet?
 
- where in this statement did he ask for fund rasing? he was in fact offering his services under a contingency arrangement. if a positive reading is made, they can dig and spend money for free to the landowner. but before proceeding, he is asking for an agreement in writing, detailing the contingency fee arrangement. "Hello, I'm in Davao with nice equipment. I can scan your site and my team can conduct the recovery after we finalize a fair sharing agreement in writing."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom