What's new

Day 3, Garrett Ace 250, My oldest coins yet, and I caught a fish too

tpmrcp

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
492
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Stroudsburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, sorry no vids today because it was raining and I didnt want to ruin my digital camera. I went out at about 2:30 and detected until about 5pm. Little did I know I could use my md to fish with!!
DSC00607.jpg


Here is my oldest coin yet! I think I peed a little when i dug it up.
DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

I found 4 wheat pennies too
DSC00618.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg


And of course, the clad, 13 pennies and 2 dimes.
DSC00606.jpg


and I cant leave out the usual, what you have come to expect
LexQ020.jpg
 
Upvote 0
;D I had a few of those in my life when I was younger ;)
 
OK....now your frustrating not only the old, but also the young........nice finds.....and your catching on so quickly........so whats the oldest coin so far???

.......gees just think what his posts are going to look like in the summer months..........

have fun......HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom