What's new

Day #3 of a little silver

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Hit about nine banks in the area today. Got nothing at the first five, but at a BOA on my sixth stop the teller had $4.00 loose in her tray and one customer roll. In the loose ones was a 1967 40%er. When I checked the roll in the car there were (2)...1965, and (3)...1966 40%ers. Total of six. The ones in the roll were all AU condition. Very nice keepers. Well, that got me motivated again, so I stopped at three more banks and got "skunked" with $120 in customer rolled halves. I suspected they were someone elses "dump", but followed the golden rule of not leaving anything behind. Decided to dump them at my usual place and low and behold one teller had another 1966 kennedy in her tray. So for day #3, I managed to get seven 40%ers keeping my streak alive. A little messy with that "skunk dump", but that goes with the territory. Three day total: (22). Not bad. Let's see what day #4 brings.
rileyboy
 
Upvote 0
Man you are on a roll!! Keep it up!! Looks like those rolls are paying you good dividends!! :thumbsup:

KEverett
 
Keep hitting it!!!!! Sounds like you're doing pretty good.
 
Thanks, guys. Rich...not really road trips. I'm very fortunate that I only live a few miles out from a major east coast city and there are just tons of banks here. I kind of set up some routes to be able to save on gas money. Puff on my cigars and pet my yeller lab "Rileyboy". That's it! Nothin more. Hey! Keverett, How's it going out there for you? I still love those pennies. Believe it or not, I've only gotten one 2010 (P-mint) so far.
rileyboy
 
rileyboy said:
Thanks, guys. Rich...not really road trips. I'm very fortunate that I only live a few miles out from a major east coast city and there are just tons of banks here. I kind of set up some routes to be able to save on gas money. Puff on my cigars and pet my yeller lab "Rileyboy". That's it! Nothin more. Hey! Keverett, How's it going out there for you? I still love those pennies. Believe it or not, I've only gotten one 2010 (P-mint) so far.
rileyboy

Thats alot of banks to hit up :o , but at least it is paying off :thumbsup: If you are looking for 2010 cents/pennies let me know I picked up hundreds of them today and will probably dump them back in the wild in a few days.
 
Wow that is impressive and more productive that boxes in my area.
Major plus you have minimum to dump.
Cheers!
 
Wow. You are on a streak! I have to dump over $1500 per week and get lucky if I get 7 keepers. I hope you continue to find more and more silver!!!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom