What's new

Day on the beach Erie, PA

Schrecky

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
398
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took today off and was at Presque Isle State Park at Erie, PA at dawn. Hunted one of the beaches for five hours non-stop. All of the time was spent in the water, knee to stomach deep. There was also a small handful of trash.

beach1.jpg


beach2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you "cleaned up" at that beach.
Any real gold?
 
Very nice job on the rings! I hope they are real! :thumbsup:
 
Score! :hello2:

Way to go on all those finds, Schrecky!! :thumbsup:

Nana :)
 
Cool Rings Schrecky

Nice Finds !
 
wtg super nice rings there.. :thumbsup:
 
Nice work, Dan

Ken
 
Nice looking rings!!! Good hunt.
 
I'm in Lake Superior from time to time but know I would not last 5 hours let alone 1 hour. Lake Erie has to be a tad bit warmer? Very nice finds Dan and hope the rings are good for you. :thumbsup:
 
here in lake erie off lorain we are at 73 degrees. I spent 2.5 hours working a shallow area as I got an ear infection last time out. 1 sinker a bunch of trash and 1 unknown. keep it up shrecky.
 
Cool finds congrats and I hope you find lots more.
Burdie
 
Nice haul, Schrecky!! What are the rings made of? :icon_scratch:

Did you use that big-arse scoop that you have? That thing will build you up like Arnold Schwarzenegger. ::) :P
 
Nice haul, Schrecky.

I hope that the rings are real.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom