Daycare

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I found a daycare center that has been closed down for some time. I went there this morning to see what I could find and WOW I came home with a pocketful of clad! Mostly pennies and I know a lot of you don't bother with those but I do. I also found the truck of a 59 Chevy (toy) but couldn't find the rest of it.

MoneynJunk0201092.jpg

Then I went on to a local park and only hunted the tot lot. I didn't find a lot but what the hey... you never know.

MoneynJunk0201093.jpg

AND as a side topic. I went to a hamburger joint last night and on my way back to the truck I spotted something shiny laying on the ground. It was a bracelet. Maybe an ankle bracelet.

Bracelet0131092.jpg

Bracelet0131091.jpg

So I'm doing well. I hope you are too! :wink:

Upvote 0
Pennies do add up, slowly, but you never know what is lurking nearby. If the digging is easy...why not....
Nice chain. With the clasps, could be gold. Congrats... HH Gayle

I'd rather dig pennies than pull tabs. :icon_king:
Looks like a good time.
I'm about to head out myself. Its sunny and supposed to be 60 degrees today! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you're finding I'm looking!

Yeah, I never thought about the daycares either until I saw this one empty and closed up. Now I'm thinking that it might be an idea to go to some of them and try to get permission and agree to pull up all the garbage... of course taking along a nice handful of nails, screws and jagged metal to show what I would be cleaning up! I'll take the pennies and who knows maybe one time I'll get lucky and get some kids little ring or necklace! ;D

Good thinking Mumszie :thumbsup:

PENNIES ARE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE. CONGRATS.

Digging any coin is fun...Those metal pencil-tops always ring up good, don't they?

Hey thats a great bunch of finds I am hopes by the weekend or on the weekend I can get out! Always love your pics when you are postin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back