Dead babies and soft drink: pepsi

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Can you believe this? Pepsi, Kraft, Campbells, and nestle apparently are wanting to use embryonic human kidneys from aborted babies to make flavor enhancers for their drinks/foods. Profiting from dead babies. Disgusting. I used to drink a lot of Mtn Dew. USED TO. If I understand this right, the baby parts are used in part of the testing process to make their taste improving compounds.
http://thenewamerican.com/culture/family/11116-sec-rules-for-pepsicos-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dead babies can take care of themselves,

dead babies don't knock things off the shelf.

Courtesy of Alice Cooper.

this may give you pause when you're enjoying that "rum & coke" or that hot cup of cocoa or even some of that mac & cheeze. I wonder what else they're putting in there

could I ask what the difference is between dead human organs being used in your soft drinks and dead animal organs being used? Thursday is soylent green day.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Little Betty ate a pound of aspirin she got them from the shelf upon the wall

the Enviromental Terrorists are at it again.

Coke & Pepsi must change their coloring
or put Cancer warnings on their cans,
because if someone drank a thousand cokes a day,
they might get Cancer.
Nevermind the fact they would have Drowned
before the day was out.

Blame the Health Nazis not the Manufacturers.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you could say that Pepsi & Coke are just trying to "pacify" their critics. :laughing9:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a sad commentary on our disintegrating society.

What I'm waiting for is the day when they'll start offering ALL failed politicians in a bottle. For example, if the presidential candidate lies (as they all do) then after 4 years he or she ends up in a 6-pack.

What a smooth drink that would be :headbang:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:

What I'm waiting for is the day when they'll start offering ALL failed politicians in a bottle. For example, if the presidential candidate lies (as they all do) then after 4 years he or she ends up in a 6-pack.

So that's where Billies at images.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:

I can see the can now.........Uncle Sam poised proudly on the front with his thumb in the air, "VOTE!"

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya, and that's also why Billy Beer is still so cheap.

I hear they were going to do a Bush Beer but a certain brewery objected for some reason. Besides, I heard all the cans in the world couldn't handle the problem anyway.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that's what "PINK SLIME" is in your hamburger )or your free lunch program your kids are eating. :dontknow:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh heck for the life of me we discussed this on my other forum.

it is not correct what is being spread around about the company using dead baby embryo. twisted info.

but heck I can't remember what was all said and how it was shot down and the crappola being spread is wrong.
I will go off to find that info.....ugh I hate when I know it isn't what it is, but can't remember what was said but I know it isn't as bad as it sounds.

and I can barely understand what I just wrote :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here ya go

Pepsi isn’t the culprit, either.
Kraft, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, and Nestle have all used the same biochemistry outfit called Senomyx which owns a proprietary technique for figuring out, essentially, whether something objectively tastes good without asking a subjective person to taste it themselves. The reason they don’t just go straight to human tests is because there are 800,000 formulas to try out.

The sensors used for testing are made from cells. The cells are made from other cells, that reproduce to make more cells, times upwards of 10,000 generations ago potentially. The original sample of cells used in the original dividing process to reproduce them was taken in ~1972 from an aborted fetus. The cells used today are not “aborted fetus” cells, but rather, cells that are zillions of generations down the line from the original sampling which was from an aborted fetus.

The cells don’t go into the formula
An amount of a potentially-tasty formula from a recipe is placed into a device containing the cells, and various reactions are measured, and from those results the recipe is approved or disapproved and may go on to people taste-test trials — not using the amount that was used in the test. It’s a little like suggesting teflon could be found in some newly-prepared stir-fry asparagus made in a teflon-free wok, when instead actually the original recipe was devised years ago in a teflon-coated pan, but the asparagus you’re using now never even touched that pan from years ago. The teflon in the old original pan has nothing to do with the asparagus you’re making now in the wok, in the same way that there are no Nth-generation fetus cells in Pepsi soda.

http://ablestmage.wordpress.com/201...bies-to-test-their-formulas-no-and-heres-why/

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
onfire said:
Maybe that's what "PINK SLIME" is in your hamburger )or your free lunch program your kids are eating. :dontknow:

They make hot dogs shaped like hamburger patties now...? :icon_scratch:

Pepsi isn’t the culprit, either.
Kraft, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, and Nestle have all used the same biochemistry outfit called Senomyx which owns a proprietary technique for figuring out, essentially, whether something objectively tastes good without asking a subjective person to taste it themselves.

Then the name brand of "instant mashed sweet potatoes" I ate the other day must have slipped past them. They were so yuck it would have made a hyena barf....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zephyr said:
Then the name brand of "instant mashed sweet potatoes" I ate the other day must have slipped past them. They were so yuck it would have made a hyena barf....

They probably used an old dead Baby, that had Bad taste.

Some people think Spinich tastes good.
some think liver tastes bad.
I'm here to prove them Wrong on both.

Even live taste tests don't mean Squat
everyone has their own opinion on taste.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for heavens sake stop enabling the manufacturers :laughing9:

BUY a REAL sweet potatoe and cube, boil, mash with some butter and tad of cinnamon/sugar. geez, it is so simple
and guess what, it has some real nutritional value! go figure

come on people, eat fresh!

and if it takes the preception of dead baby cells in soda to stop drinking it then pass the word. soda is deadly junk. they need a warning label, use in moderation or give it up for good!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
for heavens sake stop enabling the manufacturers :laughing9:

BUY a REAL sweet potatoe and cube, boil, mash with some butter and tad of cinnamon/sugar. geez, it is so simple
and guess what, it has some real nutritional value! go figure

come on people, eat fresh!

and if it takes the preception of dead baby cells in soda to stop drinking it then pass the word. soda is deadly junk. they need a warning label, use in moderation or give it up for good!!!!

Warning !
When your Born & The Doctor Nails ya on The Backside,
& You Gasp for air, it is Dangerious to your Health.
Dangers include, Cancer, Birth defects, Etc.

May as well Enjoy Life while You Can

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is enjoying life when you eat crap and then there is enjoying life eating well.

well feels better.

it is the daily minutes of life. how you feel. eventually all that cruddy food makes you slow and sluggish and nasty inside.
after a yum healthier meal, you walk away from the table with energy. After that nasty/processed/greasy/fake meal, you walk away sluggish, tired, bloated and hit the couch. hmm....I know what I choose :)

yea I can get hit by a bus like everyone else, but when I do I will feel better before it creams me!! :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
there is enjoying life when you eat crap and then there is enjoying life eating well.

well feels better.

it is the daily minutes of life. how you feel. eventually all that cruddy food makes you slow and sluggish and nasty inside.
after a yum healthier meal, you walk away from the table with energy. After that nasty/processed/greasy/fake meal, you walk away sluggish, tired, bloated and hit the couch. hmm....I know what I choose :)

yea I can get hit by a bus like everyone else, but when I do I will feel better before it creams me!! :)

Yep Sure is Nice to Hit that Couch :coffee2:

Now if I could only Light a nice Fat 5 cent Cigar :icon_thumleft:

Life is Good
default.jpg

Attachments

• default.jpg
    default.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 922

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread