What's new

Decent box and error coins?

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Last weeks box was pretty good, a variety. I would like
opinions on whether the '71 and the Bicenntenial are errors.
No fg on the '71 and the 1776 was just an impression. I
thought the '05 and '06 proof coins were beautiful. I got
17 more '05 and '06 coins in the box. also the 5 64s as well
as the 44 WL and the BFs are great.
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 053.webp
    Treasures 053.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Treasures 058.webp
    Treasures 058.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Treasures 063.webp
    Treasures 063.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
mountainman 2 said:
That's a nice box,always good to find walkers and franklins.The proofs look to be in good shape also.On the 1971-d, look at it closely under an eye loop if you can because sometimes the initials are almost worn smooth and are hard to see without magnification. Nice finds.

Thanks. I did use a loupe and still did not see initials. The coin is in good
condition for a '71. That is the pic of the front of it along with the bicenntenial.
 
LJesque box.
Nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom