What's new

Decent box of dimes (w/ pic)

2Cents

Full Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
I went to the bank this morning to pickup 2 boxes of nickels and 2 boxes of pennies. I guess some of the tellers needed dimes and quarters because the manager came out with my boxes plus a box of dimes and a box of quarters. I commented that I should have ordered a box of dimes and the manager said I was welcome to take the box she just brought out. I did.

I did a quick edge sort of the plastic rolls and got:

1946
1953S
1963D
1964Dx2

The best box I had prior to this only yieled 3 rosies.

IMG_0482s.jpg
 
Upvote 0
makes me want to get some dimes
 
Very nice! you found the first year they made silver roosevelts, and the last.
 
Good show....more for your pile
Congrats
rileyboy
 
You did good getting 5 in one shot!

Last week did 20 rolls each from 3 Banks got 3 Rosies, did 40 rolls today got excited by 2 Silver rims but they were Canadians both from the 80's, did get 7 %40's and 2 %90's today, went thru over $900 in clad to get that little bit and the Silver came from 5 diff Banks
 
That is an awesome dime box. Would take me 20 boxes to get that many.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom