What's new

Decent Box of Halves

rwb83

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Here are last weeks numbers:

500.00 box of halves- 40% x7 (2x 1968, 2x 1967, 2x1965, 1x1966) Had a very good with the halves (For me anyways...)
90% X3 1964 Kens

250.00 box of dimes- 1964 Rosie, 1957 Rosie

50.00 in pennies- x19 wheats

I was pleased with my finds for the week.

HH!
 
Upvote 0
nice set of boxes! Well worth the time.
Cheers!
 
90%ers are always great!

apush :read2:
 
Great score especially with the Halves. Were they Brinks rolls or what?

Legend
 
legend76 said:
Great score especially with the Halves. Were they Brinks rolls or what?

Legend

Legend,

I forget what company it is, but it is the ones that come in the longer flat boxes with the yellow writing. I'll have to ask who delivers my bank the coins next time. Unless someone else here can answer that for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom