What's new

Decent dime box today

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my bank.. again...to get told my halves today, didn't come in and the order for them "didn't go through", so once again a no-go. I stopped at another branch and got a box of dimes a total of six silver! 1948, 1962, 1963 (2), 1964 (2) one is in mint condition. Got a penny box also but will get to it later.
 
Upvote 0
Prof, you did way better than average on that dime box. I wish they were all that way!
 
Hey Jersey boy!
Nice dime score. I wonder if they were in my pocket 45 years ago!
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom