What's new

Decent Friday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This afternoon's hunt started out like yesterday's with my finding a lot of broken artifacts before some decent ones appeared.




















 
Upvote 0
You need to change the title to great Friday hunt. Beautiful stone. Thanks for showing.
 
Great finds and I just love the way they patina in your area:notworthy:
 
i have noticed the ones you find are always kinda big,or you have small hands..thanks for sharing
 
Very nice finds and good pictures of them!
 
Dang "Point King" you are killing it sir. I went yesterday and found 1 little broken tip point. I don't find many large points like you do.
 
Dang "Point King" you are killing it sir. I went yesterday and found 1 little broken tip point. I don't find many large points like you do.

Perhaps we had bigger Indians in southwest Georgia than those in northwest Georgia!!
 
Perhaps we had bigger Indians in southwest Georgia than those in northwest Georgia!!

Bigger rocks to work with most likely. Most of the cobbles here are small. You find some great looking points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom