B backintheday Greenie Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Feb 7, 2011 #1 This decorative piece of brass had a loop on the back where a strap of some kind would fit. I have never found anything like it and wanted to know if any of you had any thoughts. Again I will post better pics in the morning of both sides. Thanks Attachments 0202111505d.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 215
This decorative piece of brass had a loop on the back where a strap of some kind would fit. I have never found anything like it and wanted to know if any of you had any thoughts. Again I will post better pics in the morning of both sides. Thanks
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2011 #2 It looks to be one half of a sash buckle. Broken Knee Upvote 0
B backintheday Greenie Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Here are some better pics, Attachments 0209111606d.webp 14.6 KB · Views: 216 0209111607a.webp 13.7 KB · Views: 213 Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 9, 2011 #4 I agree .. half of a sash buckle. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 10, 2011 #5 Broken knee said: It looks to be one half of a sash buckle. Broken Knee Click to expand... Yes I agree half of a ladies buckle. Attachments buckleJK2.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 197 buckleJK2.webp 29.7 KB · Views: 201 Upvote 0
Broken knee said: It looks to be one half of a sash buckle. Broken Knee Click to expand... Yes I agree half of a ladies buckle.