What's new

decorative elbow pipe Solved Gas Valve

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
any Ideas? Maybe off of a home radiator but it seems kinda small for that. Pretty floral design on it.

thanks for looking and Ideas.

HH

Bob
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0189.webp
    IMG_0189.webp
    34 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0190.webp
    IMG_0190.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0191.webp
    IMG_0191.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0192.webp
    IMG_0192.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0193.webp
    IMG_0193.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 230
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

Could be a valve off a radiator, the part that turns is missing, another possibility is part of an old gas light.
 
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

I think that is part of a gas lamp.
 
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

I agree

gas valve.webp gas_valves.webp
 

Attachments

  • gas valve.webp
    gas valve.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

bigcypresshunter said:

wow those are nice. but Gas Lamp? or radiator?
 
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

looks like a gas valve, gas fireplace
Missing the pet cock tapered handle
Is it brass?
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

It's a gas valve. I found one like it in Boston.
 
Upvote 0
Re: decorative elbow pipe ID needed if possible

bradyboy said:
looks like a gas valve, gas fireplace
Missing the pet cock tapered handle
Is it brass?
Brady

Yeah it's brass
 
Upvote 0
Gas Valve it is. Thanks everyone.

I'll have to hit that area and see if I can more of it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom