What's new

Decorative Pipe question

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had this almost 40 years and know nothing about it,sure is cool though,anyone know about it? God Bless Chris
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    98 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I know nothing about pipes but yours reminds me of pipes I saw when I was stationed in Germany way back when.
 
Upvote 0
WT, it's a German porcelain pipe. Sorry i cant help with the date but it's a neat scene on it. Is the cap silver any hallmarks would help? HH
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
WT, it's a German porcelain pipe. Sorry i cant help with the date but it's a neat scene on it. Is the cap silver any hallmarks would help? HH
Broken Knee
Bk,It's Nickle plated.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom