swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny May 31, 2010 #1 Man I'm on a roll with whatsits lately. This is one that I dug up about 2 hours ago. After cleaning it with a soft tooth brush it looks like gold paint or plating is still on it in the recessed areas. So what do you guys want to name this one. Swiz Attachments IMG_4174.webp 53.9 KB · Views: 192
Man I'm on a roll with whatsits lately. This is one that I dug up about 2 hours ago. After cleaning it with a soft tooth brush it looks like gold paint or plating is still on it in the recessed areas. So what do you guys want to name this one. Swiz
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2010 #2 half of a sash buckle Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 31, 2010 #3 CRUSADER said: half of a sash buckle Click to expand... Yup. And a nice one too. Upvote 0
swizzle Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2003 Messages 457 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny May 31, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Man I'm beginning to think its impossible to stump you guys unless the item is unidentifiable. Any idea on the age of this one? Swiz Upvote 0
Man I'm beginning to think its impossible to stump you guys unless the item is unidentifiable. Any idea on the age of this one? Swiz
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 31, 2010 #5 swizzle said: Man I'm beginning to think its impossible to stump you guys unless the item is unidentifiable. Any idea on the age of this one? Swiz Click to expand... Victorian. 8) Upvote 0
swizzle said: Man I'm beginning to think its impossible to stump you guys unless the item is unidentifiable. Any idea on the age of this one? Swiz Click to expand... Victorian. 8)