What's new

Deep southwest virginia

chris1988

Greenie
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I live in wise county which is practically on the border,but anyways any pros around here have any good locations or tips?
 
hey Chris: Im new here to Russell County, VA. Close to you.Im new to relic hunting and love to find a buddy that enjoys the hobby and can share some knowledge. Always wanted to do this but now that I am nearing retirement I am serious. I love to hunt for old Bottles or any historic relic that I can find. Seems to be so much history here that I have to believe its a fertile area for this type of hobby. Looking to buy my first detector and get out in the fresh country air. Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom