deepers 7

Tall Timber

Oct 28, 2009
I'm leary of this company . I emailed them asking for some customers in the U. S. they have sold detectors to , so I could contact them for references . They have yet to respond . I emailed them last year with no answer back also . They want your money wired into thier bank account in Mexico ! Just plain sounds like a scam , but I'm hoping they are liget , but I say Deepers quit hiding form the U.S. market ,if your liget prove it ! ??? ??? ??? ???

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hi Tall Timber. This company is in Veracruz Mexico, they have an english site in internet, you are wright they say sold many world people like US. I have a deepers 7 detector, it is works with pulse technology and I can tell you is very good for relic hunting. There are anothers models, but are expensive, they say are so good like Lorenz, I do not know if this is true, but with the deeper 7 I have hunted in some places where another detectors ( VLF) did not get anything.This detector has a reject function and works fine to reject metalic garbage near the surface.I am sure they may ear you and answer your questions about their machines. Good hunting.

Tall Timber

Oct 28, 2009
1. You say the company Deepers is worried the customer may not be liget ? How about when the customer wires 2 grand to a Mexican bank account , maybe the customer would think Deepers is not liget . ???

2. I don't buy your reasoning on wire your money to thier bank account . If they were liget they would accept Mastercard , Visa at least these cards provide the customer with some fraud protection . ???

3.Your explanation on the U. S. market entry is just plain dumb . Minelab has sold thousands of detectors here ,because they can backup thier claims here .

4. Explain what an intership at Deepers is ? ???

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that there is a difference between archaic or ancient, Elizabethan, and poor English usage here, and of course semantics can play a part too. In GB they speak British English, and in America we speak English, yes, just plain English, and most of it is similar to British English but much also is not.

Without getting into grammer or sentence structures too deeply, let me just say that calling an employee or a trainee an "intern" in America is akin to calling a lawyer.. a barristor, legist, agent, proctor, pettifogger, procurator, or jurisconsult, etc. It is just not done in this country, maybe in GB now and then. But that's not done here even though EVERY English speaker makes mistakes now and then. When people do such (to us odd) things we become very suspicious since we are frequently bombarded by poor-English speaking individuals who wish to obtain our dollars while cheating us out of anything they can possibly think of. We are also EXTREMELY DISTRUSTFUL of others intentions, especially when it comes to our credit cards and safeguarding our bank acounts. The world in general views Americans as wealthy, foolish, and greedy, and none of us like that stigma at all.

This 65 year old would like to offer some good advice: Learn the language! Then learn the idiocyncracies of it too, to include the way in which words are used in a specific area or country. Otherwise you may be distrusted and viewed with some very close and suspicious scrutiny and even avoided like the plague.

I write this out of consideration of all parties, to teach or inform. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hope I've helped.

LL

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
Yury Andreev said:
Tall Timber said:
1. You say the company Deepers is worried the customer may not be liget ? How about when the customer wires 2 grand to a Mexican bank account , maybe the customer would think Deepers is not liget . ???

2. I don't buy your reasoning on wire your money to thier bank account . If they were liget they would accept Mastercard , Visa at least these cards provide the customer with some fraud protection . ???

3.Your explanation on the U. S. market entry is just plain dumb . Minelab has sold thousands of detectors here ,because they can backup thier claims here .

4. Explain what an intership at Deepers is ? ???

Dear Tall Timber,

Right now, I am employed at Deepers Detector and I can answer on your questions.

1. Yes, it is exactly what I said. Deepers Detector has been created in 1996, and since its first day not a single customer could have said that they have not received the material for which they have paid. The company’s French management is very strict, and in more than 13 years the company has not have a single problem with bank transfers, and if you still do not believe me, it is easily and quickly seen on the internet if the company is not trustworthy, you can always check it.

We don’t accept the credit card payments for our and the clients’ security, because it is not a 100% safe system as the card numbers might be stolen during any point of transfer. The only secure payment is Bank-to-Bank, because the customer has his copy of payment, and the sending bank always assures the transfers to the receiving bank (e.g. in Mexico).

You can always check our bank information and ask for references, as we have it posted on the page “About Us” on one of our websites:

http://deepers-detector.com/English/About_Us.html
or
http://deepers.com/English/Who-Are-We.html

2. The credit cards as I have said are not secure.

Bank transfers are no more secure than credit cards for the seller of products. With all the identity theft that goes on in North America, setting up a bank account, or pirating an existing one, is something that a determined person wouldn't have a problem with. And as much as I don't like the company, Paypal can be more secure than bank and credit cards alone, when used with their security key.

3. Minelab has its distributors in the US, we do not. The prices of Minelab detectors are significantly higher due to this system. We currently sell directly from our factory, which significantly lowers the cost of our detectors.

I just looked at the price for your "Deepers X5" and the price is $2,200.00, while there are several Minelab detectors available for less than that amount.
See: http://www.theminelabstore.com/

4. inâ‹…ternâ‹…ship - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/internship
–noun

<------------ snip ----------->

Couldn't they find someone that works full time to respond to questions?

I hope my answers have helped to clarify your doubts and questions. I will be glad to respond to all of your inquiries if you have any.
You can always send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected]
Or personally to me [email protected]

Have a great day,
Yury Andreev

If you really wanted to participate in the rest of the North American market and had a really good product to sell, you would find a way to get your product into the hands of dealers in the USA and Canada. If that means selling some machines on eBay, just to get some brand recognition, or supplying some at cost to dealers and metal detecting clubs, then that's what you do.

F.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apart from the fact that Deepers has been going for years and the only compliant I've heard about them was from someone in another country who was asked IF he could check a fault according to the companies instructions rather than post the whole outfit half way round the world, most of the posts are totally misleading (but not from the Deepers side). Some Bulgarian companies ask you to click out the circuit board. They send a new one and you return the faulty one. Its not hard and saves money.

You will never hear the terms "intern" or "internship" in Britain in general use. Our dictionaries do give a definition which is "mainly U.S. term for someone who is finishing their training for a skilled job especially by getting practical experience of the work involved".

As for the world thinking Americans are wealthy they in fact know that you run on credit thinking a lot of "toys" round the home means your well off. If Japan, Russia and China withdraws support and investment your sunk. The dollar was a gold standard for years, now its not. Just read about the increased investment in gold or have a look at "Escape from America.com". Lots of U.S. citizens who have left or about to leave.

As for Minelab selling several detectors below $2200 what has that got to do with anything ? Deepers developed pulse hoard hunters whilst Minelab developed pulse gold machines. Minelabs pulse detectors run from $5000 upwards. Seems like a saving to me.

The Deepers 6 worked as it was intended, hopefully the 7 will be even better, but for coinshooting in the park your better with a coinshooting machine with full range discrimination.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread