What's new

Defining treasure....

It cost me a lot less to go to the fish mkt..

That's where I go too, when I want fish to eat. All fish caught by myself and my clients are released unharmed.

BTW - Lake Erie has some awesome bass fishing.
 
Seems the greatest treasure is something intangible, that only the heart can truly hold.
The gold and silver will fade.... as even one day, the mind, but, the heart of Love...... :notworthy:

Thank you men, for the delightful and reaffirming journey(read). :cat:
 
I fly fish, too!

Texas warmwater is my favorite, but i also guide trips for clients on the southernmost freshwater trout stream in the US. Im thankful that i don't have to choose between detecting or fly fishing, because the detector would be GONE.

You know your addicted to both fly fishing/detecting when you use a CF Designs fly box for your small finds when detecting, haha!

Support GRTU!




~Tejaas~
 
Last edited:
I fly fish, too!

Texas warmwater is my favorite, but i also guide trips for clients on the southernmost freshwater trout stream in the US. Im thankful that i don't have to choose between detecting or fly fishing, because the detector would be GONE.

You know your addicted to both fly fishing/detecting when you use a CF Designs fly box for your small finds when detecting, haha!

Support GRTU!




~Tejaas~

I may be your way in April or May, if not before. Just depends on the weather and how the trip is rolling.
 
Yep me to, I fly fish, sea fish, specimen fish.. You can't beat being in the countryside with just the noise of the running water and the birds...Heaven.:notworthy:

SS
 
I spent many an hour sitting in camp tying flies for those evening treks. It's hard to beat being in those streams at night. :thumbsup:
 
Metal detecting with my daughter.
 
I spent many an hour sitting in camp tying flies for those evening treks. It's hard to beat being in those streams at night. :thumbsup:
Oo, that sounds really good.:thumbsup:

SS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom