What's new

Defunct Picnic Grove Mt. Carmel area

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,827
Reaction score
76,264
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately Northumberland county does not have an online Tax Site for this area That I am aware of. so I don't know if it's Township Property or ?
However if you live nearby. you may want to check this out.
Odds also appear you will need to Park in town & hoof it up. (not Far)

1940 PenDot Map

1.webp

1938 Penn Pilot Aerial

6.webp

2013 Aerial

5.webp

Street Views
(use signs for Landmarks)

2.webp

3.webp

4.webp

7.webp

8.webp


http://gis.norrycopa.net/northviewerapp/

 
Last edited:
Owner
AQUA PA INC

Tax Address
204 E SUNBURY ST SHAMOKIN PA 17872
 
I realize this is old, didn't know if there is still interest?
 
there is always interest.

thanks :coffee2:
 
Mount Carmel is within driving distance if anyone wants to try it. Not sure what Aqua PA would say...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom