What's new

Defunct Swimming pool , Dornsife , Northumberland Co PA

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,827
Reaction score
76,264
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea who Owns the Land yet.

Sept 09 1938
dornsife9091938.webp


July 04, 1959
70459.webp

Now

dornsifetoo.webp

dornifpol.webp
 
Looks like a great spot
 
Yea I wish Northumberland Co. had a free online Tax Site.
I may have to stop at the Post office , Next trip up to Trevorton
 
On X maps lists the owner, anyone ever go here?
 
You may wanna look into the Houghton's Park Site also.
Not sure if that's the area where you enter Swimming Pool Road or Not.
Also the Farm site Mentioned:
may be the park
000jjj.webp


000hhh.webp
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

000ccc.webp
000iii.webp
000kkk.webp

000ddd.webp
000eee.webp
000fff.webp
000ggg.webp
 
Last edited:
I was just up that way......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom