What's new

deja vu all over again yields a 10 K Crucifix ring

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:



This afternoon while Hank planted tomatoes, I headed out to the beach for 1 1/2 hrs. before the next bout of rain begins.

Hunted in the rocks and troughs near the shoreline.

I got a nice low tone between the rocks, and scooped out what looks like a button, or some kind of bottle cover; then I scanned the immediate area and heard the exact tone again.

I thought " Hey, I just heard that exact sound a couple of seconds ago and recovered a button...what 's goin' on here- deja vu?." .....well I dug the second sound and there it was ...a beautiful 10 K crucifix ring. ( thank you, Yogi :laughing7: )

I've been waiting to find this style...now I can check it off my "bucket list".

Here's some pics

As always, thanks for looking at my finds

Lorraine


DSCF1529.webp



DSCF1522.webp


DSCF1523.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Got one of those on the bucket list also, WTG!!
 
That has got to be the coolest.....prettiest.....most unique....crucifix ring I've ever seen.....great finds...
 
Nice looking ring, Congratulations!!
 
Awesome ring Lorraine.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Very nice
here is mine like yours
found a few yrs back at a freshwater
spot - mine is 14k and about a size 12
HAVELINRING.webp
 
That's a beautiful crucifix ring find, Casper! :wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom