Delaware Token Help

tokendel

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2006
Greetings everyone. I've been lurking a few weeks and decided to post since tokens are my first love. I found my first tokens metal detecting and token collecting has become a life long passion. Many token collectors focus on their home state and since Delaware is my home state I wanted to make a standing offer to help with any token ID's from Delaware or the surrounding states. I'm pretty familiar with Maryland, Virginia, and DC as well. I can also help with dog tags from these states (the 4 legged variety).

It's been said many times on this forum that tokens can be worth a dollar or many hundreds of dollars and to the inexperienced eye it's impossible to tell. If you want to sell your token my advice is always to put it on eBay and let the market determine the fair value. On the other hand I personally get more satisfaction out of trading with fellow collectors.

By the way, I'm now living in Kansas due to a job transfer. What's detecting like out this way? Should I dust off my old Fisher 1266?

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey tokendel! its a small world! there are actually a few of us on the forum from delaware. what city are you from. im from wilmington. :)

OP
OP
T

tokendel

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2006
When I lived in Delaware (which was most of my life) I was a Sussex Countian. Rehoboth, Lewes, Laurel, Bethel. I'll be moving back in a few years. Still have alot of family out there. I suspect that digging is going to be a little harder in Kansas than in Delaware.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions