It used to take me 1 rest going in and 4 coming back. Now it's straight in and 2 rests back with numerous "rests" during the day. Best I can do. Not 20 anymore. Or 30, or 40.....
Yes the walk out was the real Killer. BK headed out with me & soon lost me behind him.
DK was still out hunting, but eventually caught me half way,
passed me out and was also back at the car long before me.
I seriously would have needed a half hour head start for the car.
wouldn't be so bad if there was detectable sand from the beach to the parking lot,
but what sand was there I would imagine is a trash pit.
at one point I got down on my knees to dig a target, when I went
to get up, I couldn't, took several tries to straighten My Knees

and that is rare for me. Just last year, I used to do knee bends for hours while digging. The more Knee Bends I did, the better I felt then.
But after that, I started taking breaks.