What's new

Denver hunting 10/14-15

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,253
Reaction score
8,542
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm working in Denver and have some time off this weekend. (10/14-15)

I have my GTI 2500 with me, if anyone is looking for a little company.

I'll buy the coffee and donuts!
 
Cool. Come up to the mountains and see us if you get the chance.
 
I was in Idaho Springs a few days ago, and west of Sedalia. It's some beautiful country.

If I get in Summit County I'll stand next to Hwy 70 and holler for ya!

IMG_4319.webp
 
Sorry I missed this post. Guess I should watch the Colorado thread more often. Next time you're in CO shoot me a pm.
 
Hey Kevin you ever swing in the campgrounds in the Ramparts? Lots of well used old campsites there. Best areas are around the current camp sites. Seems they move them around every couple years. Wandering & looking for charcoal worked good for me. Just gotta watch for the idiots with no respect on dirt bikes.
 
Sorry but I don't metal detect....I'm a digger but only for wild gold :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom