What's new

Desk Top Study Area 8 - 19 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a hunt I clean my finds photograph then they go on top of my desk for better access to study before I build a case . I'm falling behind but once the rains start I'll catch up . These are all from one camp . P6250909.webpP6250906.webp
 
Upvote 0
I just hoard my finds till the slow season comes for me then I go back through all of them to see what is what unless it is a point then I will put it in a frame. You got a few I see. When I said a few I meant a Museum amount.
 
I just hoard my finds till the slow season comes for me then I go back through all of them to see what is what unless it is a point then I will put it in a frame. You got a few I see. When I said a few I meant a Museum amount.
I started surface hunting this camp before it was developed into a subdivision . I would go out there and find a couple after a good rain early in the year after that the grass was up and tough hunting . What I posted is just part of what I saved from destruction so far this season . This is just my finds .
 
I could dig if I wanted to but it is rite out in the open and the owner is rite across the street. I doubt they would want me to dig even though they already said I could. The field is rite along a busy back road. People stop and watch me sometimes. I did go with a trash bag the other day and picked up all of the litter off the field. They didn't ask me to but I thought they would like it seeing I am out there and they haven't asked for anything in return. Its the least I could do.
 
Real nice assemblage of artifacts you got there southfork. I wish I could keep some of mine laid out like that to "fondle" every time I came through the room, but the family cats would want to play with them too, and I could not tolerate that. It looks like you will need several cases to display those , congrats and HH
 
I think you need to get a bigger desk! Nice finds.
 
Just add a glass top to your desk and leave them right there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom