What's new

DesPlaines hunt

BONECHOP

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lisle Il.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I hunted there about 10 years ago with some good luck with buddys and found alot of silver coins.
Just wondering if this place is hunted out! ???
Anyone who was there last weekend please reply asap.
I was going th try it out again this Sunday after many years being there.
Anybody have any new spots in chicago subs.
I from DuPage county.
 
des plaines silver bob has cleaned that place out ::)
 
about 8-10 pieces of silver came out
 
BONECHOP,

see that your up North.

Shame.

Down south of Chicago the silver is just laying
on the ground; sometimes I even decide to just
leave my detector in the van and just take a bag,
(or two) ;), for putting all the silver in. ;) ;D

Welcome to the board; hope you find a bunch.

have a good un............
SHERMANVILLE
 
Hey I live in Des Plaines, I am sooooo bored with Des Plaines. Let me know if some of us can hang out west by you. Need new hunting grounds. How's along the Fox river?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom