E ellobo12001 Tenderfoot Joined Feb 29, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 28, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Thinking about purchasing this for use with T2 SE. Any opinions or experience with this coil appreciated. R.
Thinking about purchasing this for use with T2 SE. Any opinions or experience with this coil appreciated. R.
K KSDirtfisher77 Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2022 Messages 852 Reaction score 1,952 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites V3I Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 28, 2023 #2 I dont have any experience with the Detech Arrow search coil, but I do have 4 of their other coil sizes. I personally think they are great coils, & run extremely smooth. I dont think you can go wrong with Detech coils.
I dont have any experience with the Detech Arrow search coil, but I do have 4 of their other coil sizes. I personally think they are great coils, & run extremely smooth. I dont think you can go wrong with Detech coils.