❎ SOLD Detech ULTIMATE 13 Coil for MINELAB Sovereign models. Used just once.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used this just once for about 2 hours to hunt for my fiance's platinum and diamond ring(which I found) I already have an SEF 10X12 so I don't feel that I really need this. I bought it new for $199. That is what Kellyco charges. Comes in original box.

I am asking 139.00 shipped-Paypal only PM or EMAIL me [email protected]
FREE SHIPPING IS FOR CONTINENTAL 48 STATES ONLY.

DSCN1247.JPGDSCN1248.JPG

Last edited:
STILL AVAILABLE OR WILL TRADE EVEN FOR THE SAME COIL THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE ETRAC.

be interested in trading to a good 8 inch coinsearch coil? i dressed it up a little instead of plain white130301_0007.jpg

Thanks but I already have a new Sun Ray 8" for my Sovereign & I already have two 8" coils for my Etrac. Have plenty of coils for my Sov, would like to get Ultimate for Etrac.
be interested in trading to a good 8 inch coinsearch coil? i dressed it up a little instead of plain whiteView attachment 750978

Hmm...would be an OK trade but I don't need a coil that big. I would go for the same Ultimate only made for the Etrac. I have all the Sovereign coils I need.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

you can change your "for sale, or sold" prefix on your listing to keep people from getting this far on your listing...I am looking for this coil

I see where you had a sovy for sale...perhaps you have 2? anyway, I just made a deal for one and want to ask if there was a source of reading up on it you would suggest?

It has nothing to do with not changing the prefix out of forgetfullness as I am a Firefox user and there is no button that shows to change it with that browser: it is a site glitch.Read up on it. There are several good books on the GT. This the best I've read http://www.metaldetector.com/finding-gold-silver-coins-with-minelab-sovereign-and-excalibur
you can change your "for sale, or sold" prefix on your listing to keep people from getting this far on your listing...I am looking for this coil

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back