What's new

Detected the Nude Beach Today

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......or at least it was today. Three women sunbathing topless (on their backs).....which didn't bother me! However, they caused quite a stir. Anyway, come to find out that beach patrol couldn't do anything about because apparently, there is no ordnance in place preventing it. Or at least, that's what the older couple parked next to me said beach patrol told them. So I'm thinking, "Man, if that's true, this going to be just awful! AWFUL, I tell ya! I'll probably have to be at the beach everyday just to make sure the women are safe!" :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
detecting and a free show Big! must be a stellar day for you! :)
 
I hear the most popular guy on a nude beach is the one carrying 2 cups of coffee & a dozen donuts!:laughing7:
 
Just a dozen?.......heck......I can easily do two dozen Cheerios! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom