blueboy
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi All,
I am new to this forum,can anyone tell me if it is legal to detect Lauderdale-by-the-sea.
I have booked a place for march and april.is march break busy in that aera and are there
many people detecting there. thank you...
I am new to this forum,can anyone tell me if it is legal to detect Lauderdale-by-the-sea.
I have booked a place for march and april.is march break busy in that aera and are there
many people detecting there. thank you...
unless it is marked with signs no metal detecting or not on some sort of wildlife or environment protection site or on some national civil war park, then of course... Good luck and hope you find some coins or pirates treasure 







