Detecting spot

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a good idea! We don't get that much snow, but on one trip down to Florida. Sebastain Inlet had just been dredged. We detected around the sludge piles. It's amazing what they dig up!

opee

Oct 26, 2009
hales corners. wi
Detector(s) used
BH and AT max
Here is a place people might want to try. In the snow country where shopping places are plowed. Look to where they puish the snow to.Then after the thaws you might take a detector there and find coins and i have even found rings.
If anyone had done this places your input would be good :)'
I love doing this. I have even found a 20 dollar bill floating towards a drain I had to save. Lol. I was told once that I couldn't do detecting at the mall. That bite more than the cold. Found a lot of coin before that. If there to much snow. They have to haul it away. Follow the trucks. A lot of times they dump it on public land. If not you can ask permission. You can also tell them you will remove the trash you find. Good luck and watch out for frostbite. Hope this helps someone else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread