What's new

detector pro headhunter wader

sandshark32431

Greenie
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone use a detector pro wader it has discrimination and wonder is it a alternative to a sov gt for the beach seems like a machine you can go straight from dry to wet sand at the beach
 
Upvote 0
Not in the same league as sov or the excal. You can't beat the sov when it comes to wet salt sand...
 
Last edited:
It's a great detector, I have one and I love it. Most people that say they are no good haven't tried one. I can tell you that in other forums people love it.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
i too have the wader, excellent machine to use at the beach or in the water,, i have found a lot of stuff with this machine, it just loves euro coins down here on the costa del sol spain lol
 
I used a Wader for a couple seasons and liked it. It will find the goodies. I now keep it as a backup or when my
shoulder gets tired from swinging a heavier detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom