Detectorist western Pennsylvania bordering Ohio interested in local club gatherings

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look myself and friend sometimes my other friend meet up, permitting work, time etc. we like to think we are very good and getting better at this hobby and wouldn’t mind meeting up and sharing some of our knowledge to a few that have the same kind of detecting brotherhood. By no means are we experts, nobody is, but we get engaged in this hobby more than most which always keeps the interest up and more finds are waiting, my friend does extensive research and I tell him it’s his efforts is why I found somethings I do, trust, brotherhood. So in short if your interested please contact us right here or private message. So it’s about fun, sharing, learning, together we can open more doors to possibilities to this awesome hobby and many more extraordinary finds, Thanks treasure.net

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in western pa? I am in western NY just north east of the Allegany forest and I make my way into pa all the time for family and vacation

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mercer county to be specific, what gets me everyone want a club or small exclusive group when possible well here you go, takes time but we don’t live forever you decide contact us even if we chat let’s roll folks

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look the fact of the matter is we aren’t begging for detectorist, it’s just we thrive and thirst for information and the settlers we are trying to discover because this was the beginning of the occupation of people including the Indians. We ask manny questions, there’s not enough pictures to gives us the exact time period so we.view maps then say let’s go see if we can find. If you have the drive and interest let’s chat, curious minds can result in ultimate finds with research that is reality

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how our club was started. 35 years ago, 4 people met at someone's home to discuss the hobby and trade stories. A few years later, they officially formed a club and we are 120 strong (paid members) now.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s all we’re trying to do, I read occasionally how people want to get together in some fashion well here you go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread