Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even proof coins? Wow, the U.S. Mint is really making a killing on that one! You can't even pre-order them from the mint, so these sellers don't even know if they'll get any.

Why buyers would line up and overpay for a coin that won't even be released for 18 days is silly to me. They'll be lucky to get them before mid-June, so why tie up your money for that long? A fool and their money are soon parted, I guess...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Dad was a collector/accumulator and his advice was "never invest in anything new that is produced to be a collectable."

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

another Question If Silver Doubles Will they Double the Price ? Probably

If the Bottom drops out of Silver, Will the Price Drop ? I doubt it

Armstrong

Apr 24, 2020
Jurassic Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of plain packaging to me. I'll try for retail but they aren't worth it at secondary market price. I'd rather have the original issue. Collectors will buy them as they need one of everything released. Anyone trying on release day br prepared to have your patience tested due a crashing and slow mint website.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I love PM’s but they’re a horrible investment. You might get lucky if you buy into the right window in time, then flip ‘em - otherwise they’re just another form of insurance for me...one that at least retains some value...unlike other forms of insurance in which I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on in the last 20 years with zero return or equity.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Another item I will be able to get below melt in about 2 years.

Time for more coffee.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
should end up with at least 1 lost by a kid or thief, and buried by time in the wild

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread