What's new

Determining depth using lrods

Dragonasia

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are some of the methods used for determine depth of items? I’ve tried several methods but none seem very accurately.
 
Check on Art's thread on dowsing. He has a post on finding depth with rods. ( aarthrj3811 )
It may work better on things from 2 feet deep to deeper. If a target is only in first 12 inches you must move slowly.
 
Thanks. I see he has a lot of posts but will dig through them.
 
Simple depthing: Stand on top of target. Walk away from that spot. When rod gives a response, measure that distance back to the target spot. That distance is the approximate depth assuming there is only one target.
 
That’s the method I currently use. Thanks
 
:) thanks
 
That's the most accurate. You can do the psychic way--counting feet or tens of feet until the rod responds, but any/all psychic work is unreliable and inaccurate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom