What's new

Deus 2 Low Square Audio

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone else using the low square audio theme? I tried it today for the first time and had a good experience in heavy iron. The theme seems to muffle the iron to a point where you can hear it's there and leaves the higher tones at regular volume. I was able to determine there were several good targets mixed in the iron. I was also able to hear that a few of the higher tones were iron falsing and sure enough found iron after opening the hole.
 
What version are you using?
 
I have been using PWM forever it seems. I just got used to how it responds to an iron target. But I will give low square a try.
 
I have been using PWM forever it seems. I just got used to how it responds to an iron target. But I will give low square a try.
I've been using PWM myself. I'm going to stick with low square for a while and see what happens. I definitely was able to tell the difference between non-ferrous and ferrous. As I explained to my wife, there were targets I felt warm and fuzzy about and targets I just didn't feel fuzzy about. Let us know how you make out with it.
 
Found a couple more good items in the iron using "Low Square" audio.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom