Deus 2 - you won't miss much

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hour outing wet sand beach. Most 2-3 scoops down.

When she locks on - she locks on...Quarters 94, Dimes 91, Nickles 76.

Feb18.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost all the reporting I,ve seen on the 2 so far has been in reference to salt beach detecting.Is that because it,s not designed for land detecting,or that it,s not that much better as a land detector? Or maybe it just hasn,t reached the hands of land detectors yet? Honest question! Good score on the finds by the way!

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost all the reporting I,ve seen on the 2 so far has been in reference to salt beach detecting.Is that because it,s not designed for land detecting,or that it,s not that much better as a land detector? Or maybe it just hasn,t reached the hands of land detectors yet? Honest question! Good score on the finds by the way!
The UK guys are reporting phenomenal finds in the fields with it. I have the Deus 1 since 2012 which i love - the only reason I got this was to be able to use it at the salt beach...now I only need 1 detector. I'm sure in the dirt it will do everything the Deus 1 did and more. So far I like it better than the Eq - that's on MY beaches - others may find otherwise!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The UK guys are reporting phenomenal finds in the fields with it. I have the Deus 1 since 2012 which i love - the only reason I got this was to be able to use it at the salt beach...now I only need 1 detector. I'm sure in the dirt it will do everything the Deus 1 did and more. So far I like it better than the Eq - that's on MY beaches - others may find otherwise!
Thanks much. Not many salt water beaches here in Arkansas,lots of sandbars but no salt. i was just curious as I,d seen very little posted about land detecting with the 2 so far.

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks much. Not many salt water beaches here in Arkansas,lots of sandbars but no salt. i was just curious as I,d seen very little posted about land detecting with the 2 so far.
it's the weather in most places...plus there's not that many out there yet

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is better than the Deus I on heavy iron relic sites...For a number of reasons...80 here Wednesday so I am taking the Deus II diving..

MDnorthernWI

Greenie
Jan 7, 2022
Lots of good finds there!! I'm still plowing my yard off so I can practice swinging the Deus 2. Ill be real happy when I can do some digging. 14 inches of snow today in Wisconsin. Thanks to you and TNsharpshooter for your videos and especially your tutorials. I'm putting together programs just to get the feel of the menus and all the options. previous detector was a Equinox 800 and Vanquish 540.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was digging at a blacksmith's shop, now long gone. I pulled several coins out of the iron, a brass hose nozzle and those screw on aluminum caps and such. It had no problems seeing them in the iron. New site.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going 111

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice work! The XP II is crazy good on the beach!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was digging at a blacksmith's shop, now long gone. I pulled several coins out of the iron, a brass hose nozzle and those screw on aluminum caps and such. It had no problems seeing them in the iron. New site.
VERY NICE Smokey !!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 hour outing wet sand beach. Most 2-3 scoops down.

When she locks on - she locks on...Quarters 94, Dimes 91, Nickles 76.
Agreed! I was in Florida last week and the XP DEUS II is by far the best beach machine I've ever used. Which also makes it the best all-around machine on the market.

VERY Impressed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread