Deus Back In action again!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been out of action for a while,and wasn't on the forum for a while (light heart attack):censored:! I finally got to get the Deus out for a short hunt. It felt good to get out and use it again. It is still performing up to par,and on the short hunt found another silver dime. It was a 1948 Rosie!:happy2: The Deus seems to find at least one silver dime (no quarters yet) every time I take it out?:icon_scratch: I don't know what's up with the dime thing yet,but I shouldn't complain!:dontknow:
00133_zpsb393bf71.jpg

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver quarters would be even better as they weigh 4 times as much...maybe you need the new 11" coil to get those silver quarters that are trying to hide from you...

i bet that Deus is a blast to own,,if i had to pick a new detector to buy id love to own this one..

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you're feeling better....and it's good to be reading your posts again.
I've been out myself with a sickness called Crappie Fever:laughing7: The more of them I catch, the worse the fever takes ahold!:laughing7:

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you're feeling better....and it's good to be reading your posts again.
I've been out myself with a sickness called Crappie Fever:laughing7: The more of them I catch, the worse the fever takes ahold!:laughing7:
Yeah I know what you mean,I'm about to catch the "deer season fever" next!:laughing7: Man those Crappie are good eating!:thumbsup:

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know you were out of commission, the board just went dark all of a sudden.
Glad you're OK and back with us.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Didn't know you were out of commission, the board just went dark all of a sudden.
Glad you're OK and back with us.
I wasn't planning on getting put out of commission either!:laughing7: Getting old sucks!:BangHead:

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, mind says go, body says wait a minute!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad your on the mend! Enjoy your posts and finds!

Don't push it to hard!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread